How much of the human race’s knowledge is now stored on the internet? And will this information be retrievable (1 Comment)
Is it possible to have a anti-photon? (6 Comments)
What is your favourite super power and why? (1 Comment)
What’s the most interesting thing you’ve done as a social physicist? Have you influenced the design of buildings?
Do you think we will ever have a single theory to cover quantum, Newtonian and special relativistic physics?
How much of the human race's knowledge is now stored on the internet? And will this information be retrievable (1 comment)
What is your favourite super power and why? (1 comment)
I'm a Scientist - your winner is MARTIN (1 comment)
Would you say there is a dividing line between music as art and music as science? (2 comments)
how does a cat purr? (3 comments)
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?